Wednesday, August 3, 2016

HAZY ON THE HISTORY, IAN IS PROGRESSING & I CAUGHT A MOSQUITO ILLNESS

I'm doing super! Grenada is pretty similar to St. Lucia but a little different in it's own way, aha. That's how all these islands are, similar but different. I know a lot of these islands used to be or still are owned by the French, but other than that I'm a little hazy on the history. All of the ones who are still owned by the French are doing better than the super poor independent ones. But, they take pride in being independent (even though they're technically not, but that's a whole other story). They just don't receive any help from anyone, and they are too small to sustain themselves.

This week has been alright. It's been nice having Elder Lameta around, haha, and our members are all pretty awesome (like all 12 of them, aha). We visited them a lot this week and some other folk, but I guess the only really progressing one is Ian. He's come to church every week, so that is coolio. We just want to make sure he's ready and committed to baptism and want to make sure he understands everything. Cool guy! Aha, in other news, I caught some mosquito illness and have this rash all over my body, a head ache and am really tired all the time. So that's fun (: But, they said it won't last long.

Lots of love,
Elder Chase!


No comments:

Post a Comment