Monday, December 5, 2016

BROTHER DOYLE IS DOING BETTER & A LITTLE OF THIS AND THAT

So first of all, I love what you're doing with the house! Brother Doyle is doing well actually. We took sacrament to him again yesterday, and he's still got a smile on his face. (: He's just waiting for medical records or something right now because he's originally from England. Barbados medical care is not the best compared to the states, but it's the best of all the islands in the mission.

We were able to see Rema and teach him the Ten Commandments with a focus on the Sabbath Day. He really tried to come to church this week, but work said otherwise. Membership here in Barbados is just a it bigger I'd say, but it's all still branches. I get to see President more and actually he went out with us all day a little while ago (: it was fun, aha, I love him. We still have President Harrington, but every time he goes to some mission presidents seminar he comes back different for a few weeks and makes new rules, aha. Hence the no sock ties... Oh well. I'll just continue serving my best and fixing where I'm wrong.

I love you allllllll!!

Elder Chaze

No comments:

Post a Comment