Monday, November 28, 2016

I DO MY BEST TO TEACH WHAT CHRIST TAUGHT AND INVITE THE SPIRIT INTO THEIR LIVES SO THAT GOD CAN HELP THEM

Sooo this week... was good. We've been seeing Rema (he's awesome) and helping him out the best we can. It's kind of weird because we are only 18 or 19 year old kids, but we offer to teach and help these people with way more life experience, aha, luckily our message is true and while I am not the best teacher in the world with 60 years of life experience, the Lord still helps me when I ask. You know, we're not actually the ones "helping" them, but I do my best to teach what Christ taught and invite the Spirit into their lives so that God can help them, and he has plenty of experience.

On a sadder note, a member of the church, Brother Doyle, was diagnosed with cancer this week and has been in the hospital. We visited him a couple times. He's such a good guy. Still has a smile on his face every time we see him and never complains. I hope he gets better soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment