Monday, November 14, 2016

MISSION LIFE

Elder Mikesell and Elder Taylor.... Mission Life

Hey mum! Yeah, I remember you talking about that earlier in my mission, and you are so right. Joining the church is not an easy transition for most. It's a whole new culture and so much is expected of you, and Satan works extra hard on you, too. So, I'm praying for more patience. I can't always expect someone perfectly prepared, ready to be the next branch president without any work on my part as well.

Wayne was too busy all week to see us :/ but we'll keep trying. Oh! I never told you about Rema, by the way. He's our most progressing investigator, and we've been teaching him for a few months now. He is honestly searching to find out if our message is true, but he is a genuinely busy dude. But last lesson with him we told him that if he's going to prepare for baptism, we need to see him more often and he needs to put more effort into reading and everything. It went really well actually. He's a great investigator and my favorite here. We've taught him the restoration, plan of salvation, gospel, and even watched general conference with him.

Thanks for all your help and prayers for me. You help me more than you know. I love you!

Elder Chase!

Mission Life...



No comments:

Post a Comment