Monday, November 21, 2016

3 GALLONS OF ICE CREAM, A LITTLE SICK AND RUNNING INTO BEAU!

This week has been all right. Elder Taylor and I got a little sick, so that was a bummer. We saw Rema a little this week. He's doing good, but he is just so busy. Wayne has been pushing us off, but I guess getting pushed off is all part of the job, aha. He's a really nice guy, so we are going to keep trying. That's part of the problem with the culture, the people are so nice but not really committed. So, we will teach a lot of people once, and it will go well, but they just thought we were here to share a quick message about Jesus and then never see them again, so setting return appointments and getting them to read on their own is tough. But missionary work was never meant to be easy, aha. 



Elder Taylor and I bought 3 gallons of ice-cream. 
(Sorry mom... and Leslie... and anyone else who tells me to eat healthy...)




And this is Beau. Or Elder Lindsey. My best friend out here. We've never been companions, and he's on another island, but I ran into him at the mission office because he was in Barbados for a day getting some paperwork done. But yeah. It was an amazing moment, and I had to take a picture, LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment