Monday, February 6, 2017

ZACK'S 2 HOUR FAST, KIM, TRANSFERS AND BUJO'S SECRET HOBBY

Heyyy! Zack is doing well. He's still reading a chapter a day and is in 2nd Nephi now, so we warned him about the Isaiah chapters, and he took it as a challenge and said that it would't faze him. He said he is going to read the whole Book of Mormon no matter what, so that was sweet. Then we had a pretty funny lesson on fasting with him, and he was like "nooo... that is literally going to be the hardest commandment for me to keep. I love food." Aha. So he committed to start practicing with a 2 hour fast ðŸ˜‚ which I don't think is a real thing, but I'll take it. Aha. And it's funny because he's such a thin guy....

Kim! We are seeing her tonight hopefully. She's finally not sick, so everything should go fine.

Transfers! I'm getting a new companion, but I'm staying in my area. Plus! My new companion is not just new... he's NEW. Like 1 day on the mission, so that will be fun. His name is Elder Neves, and he's from Arizona. I'm meeting him tomorrow, so wish me luck (:

Love,

Elder Chase Mikesellah

Bujo is one of the coolest guys that I teach, and I just found out he has a secret hobby. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment