Monday, January 23, 2017

STILL TEACHING REMA, LOTS OF SERVICE OPPORTUNITIES HERE & WORKING WITH INVESTIGATORS KIM AND ZACHARY

So, I'll be quick today, but I'm alive and well... mostly! aha

Rema is okay... the lesson went well. We're still going to be teaching him. It's just tough because his wife is so nice, but she is very apprehensive to religion and won't learn about it like Rema, so she's not very supportive and it is hindering his progress. But we'll continue working with him because I love him.

As far as service here goes... we cut bush... paint... move bricks... mix cement... lots of stuff (: It's a perk of serving in 3rd world countries. At least I think it's a perk because I enjoy service.

Aaaaalsssooooo Kim is a new investigator that I just really like. (: I think she will progress well but she's been sick :/ Another guy we've been teaching is named Zachary, and he's super cool, too. 19 year old guy. We've actually taught him everything, and he comes to church with us, and all the members know him. He believes the Book of Mormon, reads it everyday, and has a testimony of the restoration and Joseph Smith, but he says he just doesn't feel ready for baptism. Which is understandable, but I'm not sure what to do to help him be ready at this point, and I don't want to seem like I'm pushing him or forcing him or anything. So yeah, but I have a lot of faith that he is ready and will realize it soon (:

I forgot to send these pictures! We went to a wildlife reserve on P-day. It was pretty sweet.




No comments:

Post a Comment