Monday, January 16, 2017

SERVICE WITH ZIGGY AND SERVICE AT THE HYLANDS HOUSE

Service with Ziggy, our branch mission leader. Good guy, aha! With before and after pictures.






BEFORE


AFTER

So, Rema might be dropping us. We'll see how that goes tonight and hopefully find out why. He called yesterday and said he doesn't want to meet anymore, but I asked if we could talk to him in person. It happens time and time again where I put so much effort into a person, come to love who they are and do all I can to help them, and they just stop.

Other than that, it has bee a good week. Lots of service! (As you can see from the pictures, and I love service, so that was fun. We are teaching this new lady named Kim, who honestly is super promising, but we've only had 2 lessons with her, so I'll let you know how that goes (:

Love,

Elder Mikesell Chase... Chase the Elder Mikesell. That's like a sentence. Wow.


Service at the Hyland's house.

I'm an artist.





No comments:

Post a Comment