Wednesday, January 4, 2017

DISTRICT LEADER AND ZONE LEADER OF A NEW ZONE

I'm doing well! Rema is doing amazing! We've had a few great lessons with him to prepare him for the 4th of February. I can't wait. He PROMISED "rain or shine" that he would be at church this Sunday, and I know he will be, so I'm just really excited. Ummm. other than that... teaching has been rough. I have a new companion, Elder Mills. Plus, I went from "no responsibility other than myself" to being a District Leader and a Zone Leader at the same time over a brand new zone. So, that's my life right now. (:

Jeff is awesome. He's a 50 year old member with a few special needs who goes out with the missionaries 6 or 7 days of the week. All day. No one really knows for sure why he does it, but the old mission president had a name tag printed for him just because he was with the missionaries so much. He doesn't really teach, but it actually does help to have a local bike around with us all the time. People usually like us more.

The holidays were good. Christmas was good.. New Years was sweet because our branch had a New Years party that was really fun (:

Have a good week! I love you!

Love,

Elder Chase


No comments:

Post a Comment