Monday, May 8, 2017

AFTER 7 1/2 MONTHS IN BARBADOS I'M HEADED BACK TO ST. LUCIA - OH, AND I'M THE ZONE LEADER THERE, TOO

I'm doing well. Guess what? I'm getting transferred! It's about time, aha! After 7 and a half months in Barbados, I'm going back to St. Lucia to hopefully finish my mission. I'm pretty excited because I love St. Lucia. I'm going to see Randy again, for sure! Oh, I'm the zone leader there, too, now. So, I'll have a car, and I can practice unrighteous dominion! :D My new companion is Elder Jackson, and I've heard he's pretty cool, but I've never actually met him. Other than that, things are pretty normal. It's going to suck saying bye to Zack tonight :\ but you get numb to it in the mission, aha.

Thanks for all you do, and I love ya!

Love,

Elder Mikesell


No comments:

Post a Comment