Tuesday, March 8, 2016

HIKING GROS PITON, AMAAAZING ZONE CONFERENCE & I GOT TO BAPTIZE MEGAN!

This week was good. We hiked Gros Piton, the second highest mountain on St. Lucia, yesterday for P-day. Castries is the nicest place I've seen so far on my mission. It's like an actual city with a mall and everything. Aha. Zone conference was amaaazing. I love zone conferences when everyone can get together, and President is such a goof ball, it's just a good time. Aha, and of course it's like spiritual and pumps you up to go back out and work. (: We have interviews with President every other transfer after the zone conference. My new camera is great! Thank you! I've taken some great pictures that I'll send you and some amazing videos that I'll show you when I get home. (:

We still haven't met with Kennedy's family because he's been sick, but he's feeling better now, so we'll see. House building is going super... I still don't really know what I'm doing. Aha. And Megan's baptism was awesome! I'll send you pictures (: I love beach baptisms. Plus, I was able to do the baptism... hey, I just realized that she's the first person that I've actually baptized. So that was amazing.

I have to go, though... sorry!
I'll talk to you next week! I love you!

Elder Mikesell


No comments:

Post a Comment