Monday, March 14, 2016

MEGAN'S BAPTISM WAS AWESOME! NOT MUCH TIME TODAY, BUT I SENT PICTURES! (:


Megan's Baptism!


This week was swell... but I don't have a whole lot of time... again.. BUT I sent some pictures! (:
Sending pictures takes a long time on these computers. But anywaysss.. Patrice finally moved out which is a really big step for her in the path of baptism. Speaking of baptisms, Megan's baptism went really well. It was great being the one who got to baptize her! Plus, getting to get in the ocean made it even that much better. Kennedy isn't doing very well right now because he is getting head aches and wants to go back to smoking, but we are just trying to keep encouraging him and telling him to pray and ask for help because it will be so much easier for him if the Lord is on his side. Anyways, that's how my week went.

I miss you guys! I hope you are all doing well. You are in my prayers! I love you (:

Elder Mikesell

My zone hiking Gros-Piton... it was fun.

The top of Gros-Piton.

A member in my branch named Unan got his mission call to the Dominican Republic!


No comments:

Post a Comment