Wednesday, June 1, 2016

I PROMISE I DO MISSIONARY WORK, I JUST TAKE A LOT OF PICTURES ON MONDAY WHEN WE DO FUN STUFF!

That would be me... deep in thought.

We've got these two families we are teaching that are awesommme. One is Sirdy's family and the other is Birtillia's family. They both live kind of far from church, though, so pray that they might be able to make it! They're all actually reading and understanding the Book of Mormon, though, and they love it! They were saying things in the next lesson like, "That reminds me of the way Laman and Lemuel were acting when..." or "Nephi is a perfect example of that because he followed the spirit to get the plates and he had no idea what was going to happen." It's pretty amazing, but it is rare that an investigator actually reads and even rarer that they understand it. Now we just have to get them to pray about it, and they will be baptized really soon (: Of course they still have a lot to learn, but when the whole missionary lesson process starts with a good testimony of the Book of Mormon, everything just goes so much better. I'll let you know how they are.

Elder Mikesellllll (:

Elder Nixon and I on a cool hike.

We all know who I took this picture for. #loveyoubrandon



No comments:

Post a Comment