Monday, July 4, 2016

AMAZING PACKAGE, PROGRESSING INVESTIGATOR, PIANO LESSONS & RASTA TRUCK

Elder Page and I being stylish... I guess. 

I got your package and opened it immediately! Aha! Tell Brandon I said thank you for his art work. It was really fun explaining everything to my companions and the senior couple. LOL but thank you so much for sending me a package just for the fun of it. (: I finally have a watch again, and I've devoured most of the junk food already. I gave a bag of hot fries to Kennedy, though, because they don't have those here, and he was like, "Holy Smokes... these are good." Aha.

My week has been good (: We have this really progressing investigator named Nisa, and she's come to church twice now (: She really enjoys it... even though our branch president started yelling false doctrine over the pulpit yesterday. Like yelling. But, he always does that. We are teaching Nisa's whole family, but she's the only one really progressing. She's about 21 and is treated very well by the young adult priesthood holders here, aha. Long story short, everyone thinks she is really cute, so Junia, Stephon, Rodrick, Valance and others have all tried putting the moves on her. It's kind of weird, but at least she's making friends at church, aha. As for Ozwald's family that I told you about, they are doing good. Ozwald is just kind of confused about the historical evidence of the Book of Mormon he says. He said he found stuff on google that makes it seem like it could be true but that he also found stuff that makes it all seem fake. So, we had a lesson with him about how proof and evidence will never be enough, but how he needs to read and pray about the book to receive a witness from the Spirit. We were able to give a blessing to a member and her daughter. They were very sick, and the blessing helped them so much. I had no doubt it would. Emmy (that's the mother) has so much faith and knowledge of this gospel. She is easily one of my favorite people I've met on my mission. She's so chill and loves watching church movies with us (: aha.

Have a stellar week. I love you!

Chasssse the Elder Mikesell


The two girls I am kind of giving piano lessons to. Also, they genuinely believe that I'm Adele's brother...)


No comments:

Post a Comment