Monday, July 11, 2016

BASICALLY, I TOOK A LOT OF PICTURES WITH ALL MY FRIENDS HERE... IT WAS PRETTY SAD :(


Emmy, Elder Zuniga and I

Well, I'm on a plane in 2 days, but we will talk about that later. Aha. My week has been good... a lot of walking in the rain... uphill... for hours... lol in a good way! But, yeah, like I said, I'll be flying to Grenada in a couple days. I have some mixed feelings. I mean, I've been here in St. Lucia for 6 months now, so I am kind of ready to go... but at the same time it has been really hard to say good bye to everyone. :/ But, I'm sure Grenada will be good. My new companion's name is Elder Lameta. We're actually really good friends, so that will be fun. He's a cool guy from Samoa. Really big guy, too, so he'll make me look even smaller. But anyways, I'll let you know how Grenada is when I get there. Stephon is one of my best friends out here, and I'm going to miss the guy. He gave me his necklace, so I gave him one of my sock ties. Hard to part with... but he was beyond happy. He's serving his mission pretty soon, and he was like, "I will wear this tie everyday." He's a great guy. When I first got here he was kind of a punk who was too cool for everything, but I made good friends with him and brought him out teaching with us all the time, and now he's one of the most spiritual guys I've met. I could tell you all about the people that I've come to love and now have to say goodbye to, but that would take years, aha.

Kennedy and Germane, and her sister... and me!

All my bros here in St. Lucia


No comments:

Post a Comment