Monday, March 6, 2017

CHAD, KIM, ZACH AND NEW COMPANION ELDER NEVES

Chad is doing great. He came to church again and has been reading and praying and we see him almost everyday, aha, he's a great guy. The law of chastity lesson went well actually. He just told us what he was doing wrong and that now he understands why it is wrong and is going to fix it. (: So, he's living it and still looking good to be baptized on the 25th of March! Which is like 3 days after transfers, so if I get moved I'm going to be pretty bummed. :/ I'm going to ask President to stay one more transfer but we shall see (: Kim's basically dropped. Not like forever, but she's just too busy right now, so it might not be her time. The other investigators are doing alright. Nothing crazy to report on, but Zach is feeling more prepared for baptism now he says. Still no date set but definitely progress! My new companion is great (: He's still learning and stuff, so it's fun. It's weird to think I'm an "old" missionary now. Aha, Elder Neves, he's tall, from Arizona, played volleyball, funny, like girls aha, and just over all just a pretty cool guy. (: But don't tell him I said any of that cause ya know, bros can't just compliment each other like that ;P oh yeah! We went to a place called Bathsheba! I didn't take a lot of pictures because it was raining, but you should google image it! I'll send some pics, too.

I love you all!

Elder Mikesell

No comments:

Post a Comment