Monday, March 20, 2017

BRANCH PARTY BBQ, DRIVING IN THE CAR AND SERVICE

Branch party BBQ thingy!
So, this was a good week (: we've taught Chad everything now and had some fun playing marble with him and his friends. Now it's up to him to really work towards baptism. We'll be helping as much as we can of course, but Chad's got to step his game up a bit if he's going to be ready for baptism next month. In other news! Zach finally committed to a baptismal date! That was awesome! He says he finally feels ready and he really wants me to be there, so he made me feel special. April 15th is his date, and I just got my transfer call that I'll be staying in Black Rock with Elder Neves. All around good week! Had a lot of fun too. We cooked burritos for Zach because he's never had them (no Mexican food here) and did some service for this prison rehab place, painting and fixing up.
Also fun (:


Clock Tower in Bridgetown

Driving in the car!

SERVICE PROJECT!



No comments:

Post a Comment