Monday, April 3, 2017

ZACH'S BAPTISM IS NEXT WEEK! CONFERENCE WAS SWEET!

Hey! Sorry about missing last week. But hey! I've got some cool stuff to tell ya! So, I presided at church 2 weeks ago. I know its just a branch of like 60 people, but it was still weird. Aha! The branch president was gone that week, and I guess I'm technically the first counselor, so that was fun (:

Also, Zach's baptism is next week, so that will be amazing. Conference was good, too. I liked this one talk a lot. It was his conversion story about he he just met with the missionaries because of his girlfriend. Aha, flirt to convert! But yeah, overall, it was pretty sweet. Last conference on the mission! So, then maybe the talks about spending time with your family will actually apply to me, aha.


No comments:

Post a Comment