Monday, March 13, 2017

INVESTIGATORS CHAD AND ZACH ARE DOING AWESOME!

Heyyy!

Yeah, Bathsheba was pretty sweet (: Oh, it was raining so I made a shirt and a hat out of some grocery bags to keep me dry, aha, it kind of worked. No, I'm just a district leader now. Being an old missionary is pretty coolio. I make fun of my trainee all the time because he still has 23 months to go. Chad's doing great. we taught the Word of Wisdom. He had some changes to make... but he had no problems making the changes. (: He really is a great kid. His date was moved to April 8th though, but it's all good. Zach is doing great too. We played football with him and his crew this week. I love football now. It's so much fun. Aha, he also said he's feeling more ready for baptism so we're going to see what he thinks about April 8th with his buddy Chad (: That would be sweet!

Thanks for all the updates!

Love,
Chase



No comments:

Post a Comment