Monday, January 25, 2016

GETTING TRANSFERRED TO VIEW FORT, ST. LUCIA & RONICA AND BRIAN ARE GETTING BAPTIZED... SAD TO BE LEAVING ELDER T AND KINGSTOWN


Fight the man.

Me saying goodbye to the Lyttles
Me saying goodbye to by besties, Jessica... so sad.

So, yeah... I'm moving to View Fort, St. Lucia. I have mixed feelings... Obviously excited to go somewhere new, but honestly so sad to leave Kingstown and Elder T. I just wanted one more transfer here... sigh.. but my new companion's name is Elder Miller. We will just be normal missionaries.. so no more super nice car. He's been out a month more than me. Haven't met him yet, but I sure hope he's a stellar guy.

So, Ronica's baptism date is Feburary 13th. I'm so excited for her. She's great. We got Brian and Sister Hadaway's wedding papers! After 2 attempts, we got them. And they are getting married February 27th (: and Brian will be baptized the next week. Also excited for them! Elder T will send me pictures. (: Other than that, this week has been.. ehh.. Elder T is sick, which kept us in the house a little bit, but still, it's been a good week. (:

Elder Mikesell





No comments:

Post a Comment