Monday, September 12, 2016

I HIT MY YEAR MARK & MY LOST CAMERA WAS RETURNED BY A BUS DRIVER

So, my week was all right. I hit my yeaaar mark, so that was exciting. I also lost my camera with all my pictures on it and spent a few days sad as could be until this random bus driver puller over when he saw me and was like, "Hey! You left this a few days ago!" And I was so happy I couldn't speak! So, that was awesome. It was also a faith builder too because at first I was like, "I'm going to pray to find my camera," but then I thought "well really it has nothing to do with my personal salvation and in the grand scheme of things probably doesn't matter to God." So, I was being a downer about it, but I decided to pray anyways that I would somehow at least get the pictures and videos on it that meant so much to me and then later that day it was returned to me by the bus driver. I've always felt like my problems, or what I think are problems, are probably small to  God and that He doesn't really care, but I know He does. That he's mindful of even the small things. I know that's a lot to say just because my camera was returned to me. It could have just been a nice conincidence, but I don't think it was. And it's not just the camera. There have been so many times on my mission when I have felt alon where my prayers have been answered.

Other than that we taught Casnel and he's doing well. He's just a bit skeptical about being baptized "again". So we're going to have to teach him about priesthood authority again.

Other than that it's been a pretty normal week.

I love you!

Elder Mikesell

No comments:

Post a Comment