Monday, September 19, 2016

THE RASTA LIFE HERE IS REAL, OUT AND ABOUT THE ROADS OF GRENADA AND A WEIRD EYE INFECTION

Elder Hardy and I out and about the roads of Grenada.


The Rasta life here is real man...


This week was pretty swell! We're teaching this family, the Lee's, and they are all awesome. The father, though, is a rasta and a bit crazy, but everyone else is actually really cool! Jardeem is the oldest boy, he's 20 and he's so humble and genuinely interested and searching for truth. He's got 3 younger siblings, and his mother is taking the lessons too. And every time we go over we just have such an awesome lesson, and the Spirit is so strong. Oh, also! Casnel came to church! That was exciting, he said he liked it and we had a lesson with him afterwards. I asked him to pray and ask God the specific question of whether or not he should be baptized by the proper authority (because he was hesitant about already being baptized), and I know he'll receive his answer. (:

Other than that, I go my package!! All the missionaries were like "awww it's so cuuuute" making fun of me, aha, and then telling me to open it because they knew there would be food inside. Aha, so I said forget yall and took it home, LOL! (But Elder Hardy ate most of it), but thank you so much for the new ties and white shirts! That medium size one is my new favorite white shirt and made me realize how bad my year old white shirts are. But thank you again for the package! My diet has been hot chips for the past week. aha.

Love you lots!

Elder Mykesell


My eye just decided to get some weird infection this week, so that's been fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment